If an employer needs training for their current staff in order to improve the quality of their workforce through enhanced skills attainment, productivity and competitiveness CareerSource South Florida can help. The employer may be reimbursed up to 50% of the total training cost for workers that successfully complete training.
• The employer must have been operating continuously in Miami-Dade and/or Monroe County for a minimum of one (1) year prior to the date of the application.
• The employer must be fully licensed to conduct business in Miami-Dade or Monroe County.
• The employer must have at least one full-time employee.
• The employer must demonstrate financial viability in meeting two of the four requirements below:
- 1. A favorable report from Dunn and Bradstreet,
- 2. SEC 10K schedule,
- 3. Current financial audit or financial compilation prepared and signed by a Certified Public Accountant, or
- 4. Two years of Federal Income Tax Returns.
• The employer must be current on all federal, state, and/or local tax obligations,
• Temporary employment agencies, employment agencies, or employee leasing agencies may not serve as the Employer of record.