CareerSource South Florida is responsible for initiating state and federally funded workforce development programs in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. We assist employers and job seekers with employment services, labor market information, and provide training for economically disadvantaged adults, youth, dislocated workers, individuals transitioning from welfare to work, and refugees.
While promoting the advancement of underutilized workers, the CareerSource South Florida stimulates the labor market by implementing policies such as business incentives, and provides valuable resources to South Florida’s diverse community.
All CareerSource South Florida services and resources are available to everyone at no cost through a network of centers located throughout the Region.
CareerSource South Florida’s core purpose is to improve the quality of life through a workforce well equipped to meet industry demand.
As a Board, We Value:
• Integrity and ethical behavior in all of our actions and dealings
• Fiscal and personal accountability
• Excellent service delivery
• Forward thinking, and innovation
• Passion and commitment to both internal and external customers
• Diversity in experiences and thinking